Try our delectable Raspberry Rhubarb Crumble!
- 2 lbs Organic Rhubarb (5 cups)
- 1/2 cup Organic Raspberries
- 1/3 cup Organic Dried Cherries
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp ground allspice
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) cold butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375’F
- To make the filling: In a large bowl, combine the rhubarb, raspberries, cherries, brown sugar and allspice. Spoon into a 9×9-inch baking dish.
- To make the topping: In a food processor, combine oats, flour, butter, brown sugar and salt, then pulse until well combined but still somewhat clumpy.
- Dot the top of the fruit with the oat mixture. Bake for 45 minutes or until the topping is crisp and brown and the fruit is bubbling. Serve warm or at room temperature.