Pretty In Pink Smoothie Pack
Try our pretty in pink smoothie pack today!
Our pretty in pink smoothie cups have a delightfully zesty flavor and come packed with beneficial nutrients that have been specially formulated to help fuel your body so you can get through the day. Each cup includes chia and flax along with organically grown pomegranates, pineapple and banana that are hand picked at peak ripeness to ensure ultimate flavor and nutritional value. You don't have to be a fan of the color pink to enjoy this flavorful treat! Simply fill your cup with your favorite liquid base (we love orange juice or almond milk - or both!) and blend until desired thickness (for a thicker consistency add a touch less and for a thinner consistency add a touch more). Then pour the contents back into your cup and replace the lid for a quick, easy and delicious snack for at home or on the go. Our frozen fruit smoothies leave you with more time each day to do what you need to get done. Shipped frozen straight to your door. Enjoy!
Each pack will include 6 x 16oz pretty in pink smoothie cups.
Pretty in pink ingredients: Pomegranate, pineapple, banana, oats, chia, flax
- Pomegranate arils are extremely rich in antioxidants, tannins, quercetin and anthocyanins.
- Preliminary studies show that pomegranate seeds may help inhibit breast cancer, prostate cancer, colon cancer and leukemia.
- A study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that the antioxidants in pomegranates reduce the oxidation of LDL (bad) cholesterol.
- Fresh frozen organic pomegranate arils are a great source of flavonols which act as an anti-inflammatory in the body and help reduce the symptoms of arthritis.
- Pineapples are extremely high in Vitamin C which helps aid in immune function and over all good health.
- Pineapples are an excellent source of Manganese, a trace mineral which is important for energy production and bone health.
- The high amounts of Vitamin C and other minerals may help ward off age related macular degeneration.
- Banana's are a good source of magnesium which is an essential nutrient that helps the body absorb calcium for better bone health and also helps activate vitamin D in the kidney which is essential for healthy bones as well. Optimal magnesium intake is associated with a lower risk of osteoporosis in post menopausal women.
- With 3 grams of fiber for each medium sized banana, they are a good source of fiber which has been linked to digestive health and weight loss.
- Banana's are an excellent source of potassium which is linked to heart health and blood pressure control. A potassium rich diet may help lower blood pressure and is associated with an up to 27% lower risk of heart disease.
- Banana's are an antioxidant rich treat that are a particularly good source of dopamine and catechins which are known to have a link to a reduced risk of heart disease and degenerative illnesses.
FREE Shipping on orders over $125