Peach Huckleberry Pie
Our peach huckleberry pie is an absolute rustic delight. Artisan made daily with a flaky and buttery crust that is packed full of hand harvested wild huckleberries and organic peaches. Our pies arrive frozen to your door and are conveniently ready to bake for a delicious, authentic, and fresh baked flavor unique to home made pies. Each pie is made with a reusable 9 inch deep dish pan and brimming with over 2 lbs. of succulent vine ripened fruit. We recommend adding a dash of fresh whipped cream or vanilla ice cream for both garnish and complimentary flavor. An excellent easy to prepare treat to share with family and loved ones at pot lucks or gatherings; or just as a well deserved treat for yourself. Our peach huckleberry pie is perfect for any occasion and is sure to leave everyone with a sweet taste in their mouths and a fond memory in their hearts.
Size: 9 Inch deep dish pie with reusable pie pan.
Servings: 8-10 slices.
Thaw Time: 3-4 hours at room temperature.
Total baking Time: 1 hour 10 minutes.
Cooling time: 60-90 minutes.
Baking Temps: 350-450’F
- Preheat oven to 450’F.
- Cut 3-4 slits in the top of the pie to let it breath during baking.
- Brush one small well beaten egg wash over whole pie (optional).
- Sprinkle with sugar (optional).
- Place pie on cookie sheet. Place on center rack and bake for 20 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350’F and bake for an additional 40-50 minutes.
- Pie is done when it begins to bubble over and has a golden crust
- Remove from oven and let cool for 60-90 minutes.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Filling: Organic Peaches, Wild huckleberries, organic sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice, organic cinnamon.
Crust: Organic Wheat Flour, unsalted butter, water, egg and lemon juice.
FREE Shipping on orders over $125