Try our delicious hand made bumbleberry pie!
Never again will you have to settle for just one kind of berry in your pie. Introducing our new bumbleberry pie! Our pies are lovingly crafted fresh each day with a rustic, flaky and buttery crust that is sure to leave 'your baking skills' the envy of everyone. They are then loaded full of delectable organic red raspberries, organic blueberries and gourmet marionberries which have all been hand harvested in the Great Pacific Northwest. Our pies come shipped directly to your door and are conveniently ready to bake after a quick thaw. They are great as is, or also with a dollop of vanilla ice cream. An excellent addition to any gathering of family and friends or even just a party of one. There is no wrong time to bask in the delicious glory of the bumbleberry pie. Enjoy!
Size: 9 inch deep dish pie with reusable pie pan.
Servings: 8-10 slices.
Thaw time: 3-4 hours at room temperature.
Total baking time: 1 hour 10 minutes.
Cooling time: 60-90 minutes.
Baking Temps: 350-450’F.
- Preheat oven to 450’F.
- Cut 3-4 tiny slits in the top of the pie to let it breath during baking.
- Brush one small well beaten egg wash over whole pie (optional).
- Sprinkle with sugar (optional).
- Place pie on cookie sheet. Place on center rack and bake for 20 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350’F and bake for an additional 40-50 minutes.
- Pie is done when it begins to bubble over and has a golden crust.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 60-90 minutes.
- Top with your favorite ice cream and enjoy!
Filling: organic raspberries, organic blueberries and marionberries, organic sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice, organic cinnamon.
Crust: Organic flour, unsalted butter (milk), water, egg and lemon juice
FREE Shipping on orders over $125