Wild Blackberry BarsTry our wildly popular Wild Blackberry Bars! Ingredients: 1 1/2 cups flour 1 1/2 cups instant oatmeal 1/4 teaspoon salt 1 cup brown sugar 1 cup of butter (1/2 lb) 2- 8oz jars wild blackberry jam Directions:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix the brown sugar and butter in a bowl.
- Mix the salt with the flour and add to the bowl.
- Add the instant oatmeal to the bowl and stir well.
- Place dough in (11″ x 13″) baking pan and flatten evenly to appx. 1/2 inch thick.
- Add the wild blackberry jam spreading evenly over the dough.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool and enjoy.