Wild Lingonberry Jam
Try our low sugar Wild Lingonberry Jam!
5 cups wild frozen lingonberries (1.5 lbs)
2 cups water
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup low sugar pectin
1. Add lingonberries and water to a large sauce pan
2. Bring to a medium boil for 4 minutes
3. Add pectin and stir for 1 minute
4. Once the mixture is boiling again add sugar and continue stirring making sure to dissolve all the sugar
5. Bring back to a boil for 1 minute then remove from heat
6. Pour jam into jars and seal
7. Let jam cool and enjoy!
Leave a Comment