Fresh Frozen Wild Blue Huckleberries from Mt. St. Helen’s
IN SEASON NOW!! Our Wild Blue Huckleberries are hand-gathered in the lush woodlands of Mt. St. Helen’s. Sweet yet tangy, huckleberries go well in jams, pies, smoothies or on your favorite dessert. A family favorite for generations!
Our wild blue huckleberries are hand-gathered in the lush woodlands around Mt. St. Helen’s each summer where our intrepid pickers often find themselves competing with Black bear, cougar and other native animals for the sweet, yet tangy, juicy huckleberries. Picking wild huckleberries by hand preserves their unique and delicious huckleberry flavor. We select only the finest huckleberries to be shipped frozen to our customers. Early in the season huckleberries tend to be a red-ish blue color with tart flavors and as the season goes on the berries become blackish purple and can get large, juicy and sweet. Either way wild huckleberries are one of the best tasting, healthiest, most versatile berries on the planet. Interestingly, the closer wild blue huckleberries grow to the Rocky Mountains, the more concentrated their huckleberry flavor and aroma becomes. Wild huckleberries have been harvested by Native Americans for thousands of years. Huckleberries were and still are used for ceremonies as well as natural medicine. Our wild blue huckleberries are frozen straight off the mountain to lock in their wonderful aroma and flavor. Buy our frozen wild mountain blue huckleberries today and have them shipped frozen directly to your door.
Antioxidant (ORAC) Score 11,100 (uMTE/100g)
- Huckleberries are associated with lowering cholesterol; protecting against heart diseases, muscular degeneration, glaucoma, varicose veins, and peptic ulcers.
- High in vitamin C, Huckleberries protect the body against immune deficiencies, cardiovascular diseases, prenatal health problems, and eye diseases.
- Wild blue huckleberries contain high amounts of potassium which has various health benefits, including but not limited to regulation of water balance in the body.
- Blue huckleberries are an excellent source of vitamin A which helps maintain healthy vision and skin, as well as neurological function and much more.
- Pie, jam, ice cream, pancakes, muffins and smoothies, or on white fish.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.