Try our Wild Alaskan Salmon Sampler today!
Our Wild Alaskan Salmon Sampler is the perfect way to taste all 3 greats of the salmon kingdom. King salmon, silver salmon and sockeye salmon. Both the wild Alaskan king salmon and silver salmon are line caught while trolling at the same speed as the fish in order to minimize stress and maximize flavor. The Sockeye salmon is carefully and skillfully caught by small 3rd generation family fishing fleets. All of our salmon is cleaned, processed and frozen at sea within 25 minutes to help lock in the nutritional value. We recommend searing the wild salmon slightly first to lock in the moisture and then baking the fish to an internal temperature of 130 degrees. This is equivalent to a medium rare steak. The fish will continue to cook after its out of the oven. Using the thermometer will ensure a moist juicy fish. We also recommend cooking pieces of similar thickness for an all around ideal cook. While many populations of wild salmon in the Pacific Northwest are endangered, our wild salmon is harvested sustainably, ensuring salmon for generations to come. Enjoy Our wild Alaskan salmon sampler today! Shipped frozen straight to your door
- Just one serving of wild Alaskan salmon contains your daily recommended amount of vitamin D. It helps promote over all health and may help reduce the risk if everything from certain cancers to rheumatoid arthritis and heart disease.
- High amounts of omega-3 found in wild Alaskan salmon help promote excellent brain function and memory and may help reduce the symptoms of dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- Salmon is an excellent source of protein with roughly 34 grams per each 6 oz portion. Protein is an extremely important building block for a healthy body. It helps your body heal after injury, protects bone health and helps maintains muscle mass during weight loss and the aging process.
- With an enormous store of B vitamins, eating Alaskan salmon is a great way to help boost your energy and ward of heart disease.
- Astaxanthin found in salmon is a powerful antioxidant compound that gives salmon its red pigment. Astaxanthin is known to help reduce the risk of heart disease as well as protecting the brain and nervous system from inflammation
2 x 6 oz king salmon
2 x 6 oz silver salmon
2 x 6 oz sockeye salmon
**6 oz Boneless/Skin-on Portions
**Sustainably Harvested in the USA
** Premium Grade Salmon