Try our new Superberry Antioxidant Blend today! It is a delicious combination of Wild Blueberries, Wild Lingonberries and Wild Sea Buckthorn. Not only do each of these three berries have their own distinct flavor profile, but this antioxidant packed berry mix is also extremely rich in anthocyanins, flavonoids, quercetin and other key antioxidants. These compounds may help prevent cancer, increase cognitive abilities, act as an anti- inflammatory and help promote over all health and well being. Studies show the key antioxidants found in this berry trio are extremely beneficial to the body and help fight common diseases. As well as having all these amazing benefits for your health, this powerhouse blend is also a great treat for your taste buds. Throw these delicious gems of the berry kingdom frozen into a blender with a banana and a splash of your favorite liquid and you have a full cup of berry goodness that will help sustain you through your busy day. This special combination will help rejuvenate your mind, body and soul with all of the powerful natural antioxidants found only in our wildly delicious Antioxidant Superberry Blend.
- Wild berries possess large amounts of flavonoids and lignans, which are believed to help prevent cancer, diabetes, macular degeneration, heart disease & more
- The high fiber content in berries helps maintain digestive health, control blood sugar, lose weight and lower cholesterol levels. It also aids in good gut function and even the development of healthy gut microflora.
- Lingonberries possess a rich source of fiber, sugar, vitamin A, vitamin C and magnesium.
- White currants are rich in Vitamin C, which has vital protective antioxidant properties.
- Wild Blueberries help protect the body and brain from oxidative stress and may reduce the effects of Alzheimer disease or dementia.
- Excellent in smoothies, oatmeal, granola and yogurt
Check out this great extra info! https://nwwildfoods.com/blog/antioxidants-in-berries-may-help-reduce-cancer/ https://nwwildfoods.com/blog/lingonberries-a-true-super-fruit/ https://nwwildfoods.com/blog/antioxidant-levels-in-berries/ https://nwwildfoods.com/blog/currants-the-unknown-super-food/