Fresh Frozen Wild Sea Buckthorn
$ 49.99 – $ 249.99
Our fresh frozen wild sea buckthorn is jam packed with important protein building amino acids, Vitamins B1, B2, K, C, A, E, folic acid, healthy fatty acids, at least 60 antioxidants and 20 minerals among other beneficial compounds. An excellent addition to your daily diet! We recommend eating them with sweeter more delicious berries as they have a sour flavor due to their high vitamin C content. Shipped frozen straight to your door. Enjoy!
Try our fresh frozen wild sea buckthorn today!
The wild sea buckthorn is a small, bright orange berry that is also known as ‘miracle berry’ or ‘holy berry’. It has been utilized in traditional medicine all the way from China to Greece for centuries. Ancient Greeks discovered its wide array of health benefits when war horses were retired (set free to roam their last days in the wild) the ones who went to the wild sea buckthorn bushes would return re-energized and healthy with a glossy coat. When the Chernobyl disaster struck, Sea Buckthorn was used to help treat the burn victims. Wild sea buckthorn is very tart and has a flavor profile that some describe as sour orange meets mango. With protein building amino acids, Vitamins B1, B2, K, C, A, E, folic acid, healthy fatty acids, at least 60 antioxidants and 20 minerals among other beneficial compounds, sea buckthorn is a true super food. Wild sea buckthorn is an impressively healthy addition to your daily diet. Shipped frozen straight to your door. Enjoy!
- Sea buckthorn is an excellent source of Omega’s 3, 6 and 9. These help support all areas of the body.
- Potential improved brain function and immune health to glowing skin and blood pressure regulation, wild sea buckthorn is an important daily addition to your diet.
- Sea buckthorn is of the greatest sources of palmitoleic acid found in the world. Palmitoleic acid comes from the rare omega 7. Research done at the Cleveland Clinic showed that by taking omega 7 for 30 days, patients had a 44% reduction in C-reactive protein levels (Inflammation). This points to wild sea buckthorn potentially being used in the fight against metabolic disorders.
- Sea Buckthorn neutralizes free radicals in the body which helps slow the aging process.
- Powerful antioxidants found in wild sea buckthorn may help reverse the effects of gout, eliminate skin rashes, cure infections and promote eye health, just to name a few health benefits.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.