Fresh Frozen Wild Lingonberries
$ 39.99 – $ 249.99
Our wild lingonberries are foraged by hand each fall in the pristine mountains of Scandinavia. Bursting with flavor our wild lingonberries are some of the most antioxidant rich berries on the planet. Our fresh frozen wild lingonberries are delivered directly to your door. An extremely rich source of antioxidants. Both healthy and delicious!
Our fresh frozen wild lingonberries are a tiny, round berry bursting with a cranberry like flavor. Wild lingonberries are a distant relative of cranberry giving them that similar flavor. Small patches of lingonberries grow wild in parts of the USA and Canada but lingonberries grow abundantly in northern Europe where they are extremely popular. They are popular for their great flavor, keeping ability and health benefits as traditional medicine. Wild lingonberries are great eaten fresh off the bush, dried or frozen. Our fresh frozen wild lingonberries go great in smoothies, yogurt, granola, jams, jellies, juices or heated and served over meats or wild game. There are many jams out there that are good, however you are losing the true flavor and health benefits due to the huge amounts of sugar that are added. Frozen wild lingonberries have extremely high amounts of antioxidants and are currently being studied extensively for their health benefits. Lingonberries are very rich in anthocyanins, a powerful antioxidant compound researchers believe may help decrease inflammation in the body and stop cancer before it gets started. A recent study out of Europe also found lingonberries actually help kill fat cells in the body which can help you keep the weight off. Order our fresh frozen wild lingonberries online to have them shipped frozen to your door.
Antioxidant (ORAC) Score 20,300 (uMTE/100g)
- Lingonberries possess a rich source of fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C and magnesium.
- Lingonberries possess large amounts of flavonoids and lignans, which are believed to help prevent cancer, diabetes, macular degeneration, heart disease & more.
- Featured on the Dr. Oz show as one of the healthiest foods on the planet
- A recent European study found lingonberries are the best fruit at eliminating fat cells in the body.
- Wild lingonberries are useful in helping treat and prevent UTI’s
- Smoothies, on granola, with yogurt on meats, pancakes, jam, jelly
- Raw fresh frozen wild lingonberries- Product of USA, Canada, Finland or Sweden
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Julia Wheeler (verified owner) –
Wonderful berries! I will buy again!