Our Raw Organic Pumpkin Seeds come out of the rich and fertile soils of the Pacific Northwest. They are Non GMO, hull-less and come brimming with beneficial nutrients such as zinc, magnesium, iron and protein. These pumpkin seeds are naturally hull-less which means that they naturally grow without the hull. Typically, they have less fiber as well as more protein and nutritional value compared to traditional pumpkin seeds. Raw organic pumpkin seeds are a delicious snack ready to eat straight out of the bag or also go well with salads, granola or baking. A truly tasty and versatile treat!
- Pumpkin seeds are a rich source of tryptophan. Your body converts this amino acid into serotonin which is then converted into melatonin. Melatonin is a natural sleep hormone which helps regulate sleeping patterns.
- Pumpkin seed oil is a great natural anti inflammatory and may help treat symptoms of arthritis.
- Did you know that up to 80% of American’s are deficient in magnesium? Raw organic pumpkin seeds are a great source of magnesium which has been shown to help keep a healthy blood pressure and reducing the risk of heart attacks, strokes and sudden cardiac arrest.
- Pumpkin seeds are an antioxidant rich snack with great amounts of plant based omega 3 which may help support heart and liver health.
- According to human studies conducted in Japan, ingesting pumpkin seed oil regularly may help reduce the symptoms of overactive bladder.