Wild Elderberry Powder
Try our wild elderberry powder today!
Our wild elderberry powder is made from sambucus nigra elderberries which are the most coveted of all. They are carefully foraged at the peak of ripeness each summer from the wild lands of Europe, then carefully made into powder using a low impact dehydration method that helps preserve more of the minerals, antioxidants, vitamins and polyphenols. As recently as 1995 elderberry syrup was successfully used to treat a flu epidemic in Panama. As an excellent source of vitamins C, A and B, as well as quercetin, flavonoids, tannins, amino acids, and anthocyanins, elderberries possess powerful antioxidant properties which help aid in immune, eye, and heart health, as well as lowering cholesterol and treating flu, coughs, viral and bacterial infections. Sprinkle some in your smoothie, your drink or on your breakfast. There is no wrong way to consume this super heart healthy powder. Enjoy!
- Elderberries are an excellent source of Vitamin A which help aid in vision and immune health as well as cell growth.
- Vitamin C present in elderberries help promote healthy skin, teeth and bones.
- Elderberries are also an excellent source of Vitamin B6 which helps fight depression.
- An excellent source of anthocyanins, elderberries are great for reducing sinus swelling and inflammation often associated with the flu or a cold.
- Flavonoids found in elderberries have powerful antioxidant properties which may help prevent damage to the body’s cells.
- Elderberries are a great source of iron and potassium which help fight off anemia and lower blood pressure which in turn reduces the risk of stroke and heart disease.
Ingredients: Wild Elderberries
FREE Shipping on orders over $125