Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
Try our delectable hand made strawberry rhubarb pie! Strawberry and rhubarb are traditionally winning flavors enjoyed by many families for generations. What sets our strawberry rhubarb pies apart is that they are artisan made with hand harvested and prepared rhubarb and strawberries that are grown locally and organically in Skagit Valley, Washington. Because of this, our pies have a much more rustic and flavorsome sweet yet tangy taste profile. Our strawberry rhubarb pies are great for any occasion, from picnics and gatherings with family and friends, to enjoying a well deserved treat at home in front of the fireplace. We recommend adding a touch of fresh whipped cream or a dollop of vanilla ice cream for garnish as well as flavor profile. Each pie is a 9 inch deep dish and comes brimming with rhubarb and strawberries, ready to bake for that unique home made flavor and scent. Our strawberry rhubarb pie is delivered straight to your door. Enjoy!
Size: 9 inch deep dish pie with reusable pan.
Servings: 8-10 slices.
Thaw time: 3-4 hours at room temperature.
Total baking time: 1 hour 10 mins
Cooling time: 60-90 minutes
Baking temps: 350-450’F
- Preheat oven to 450’F
- Cut 314 tiny slits in the top of the pie to let it breath during cooking.
- Brush one small well beaten egg wash over whole pie (optional).
- Sprinkle with sugar (optional).
- Place pie on cookie sheet. Place on center rack and bake for 2o minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350’F and bake for an additional 40-50 minutes.
- Pie is done when it begins to bubble over and has a golden crust.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 60-90 minutes.
- Enjoy with vanilla ice cream
Filling: Organic strawberries, organic rhubarb, organic sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice, organic cinnamon.
Crust: Organic wheat flour, unsalted butter, water, egg and lemon juice
FREE Shipping on orders over $125