Try our new gourmet, hand made marionberry pie! Known as the 'cabernet of blackberries' marionberries are a known favorite among blackberry aficionados because of their intense sweet, tart flavor and tiny, obsequious seeds that don't get caught in your teeth. Each of our pies are made fresh daily and have a rich, buttery, flaky crust that comes loaded with delectable marionberries which are hand harvested from the pure and fertile soils of the Pacific Northwest. An excellent dish to share with family and loved one's, or just as a tasty treat for yourself (We eat ours with a dollop of vanilla ice cream). Our pies are shipped directly to your door and come conveniently ready to bake after a quick thaw for a fresh, rustic, home baked flavor and aroma that is sure to impress everyone and leave your baking skills the envy of the party. Enjoy!
Size: 9 Inch deep dish pie with reusable pie pan.
Servings: 8-10 slices.
Thaw time: 3-4 hours at room temperature.
Total baking time: 1 hour 10 mins.
Cooling time: 60-90 minutes.
Baking temps: 350-450’F
- Preheat oven to 450’F.
- Cut 3-4 tiny slits in the top of the pie to let it breath during baking.
- Brush one small well beaten egg wash over whole pie (optional).
- Sprinkle with sugar packet provided (optional).
- Place pie on cookie sheet. Place on center rack and bake for 20 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350’F and bake for an additional 40-50 minutes.
- Pie is done when it begins to bubble over and has a golden crust.
- Remove pie from oven and let cool for 60-90 minutes.
- Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Filling: Marionberries, organic sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice, organic cinnamon.
Crust: Organic flour, unsalted butter (milk), water, egg and lemon juice
FREE Shipping on orders over $125