Wild Salmon with Wild Red HuckleberriesTry our easy to make gourmet Wild Salmon with Wild Red Huckleberries! Ingredients: 1 Wild Salmon Portions (6oz each) 1 teaspoons Olive Oil Salt & Pepper to Taste 1 cup Chicken Broth 1 cup Wild Red Huckleberries or lingonberries 2 tablespoons Red Wine Directions:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Rinse salmon with water and put in an oiled baking dish.
- Drizzle olive oil over salmon and garnish with salt and pepper.
- Bring the broth to a boil and remove from heat.
- Add thawed red huckleberries and red wine to broth and stir.
- Pour mixture over salmon and place in the oven.
- Bake appx. 10-15 mins or until easily flaked with fork.