Wild Blackberry CobblerTry our rustic Wild Blackberry Cobbler! Ingredients: Batter: 1/2 lb butter 1 cup sugar 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour 1 1/4 tbsp baking powder 1 1/2 cups milk Berries: 1.5 lbs (1 bag or 5 cups) Wild Mountain Blackberries 1 1/2 cups sugar Directions:
- Melt the butter and put in medium mixing bowl.
- Combine all other batter ingredients into the bowl and mix well.
- Place the wild blackberries and sugar in another bowl and mix well.
- Place wild blackberry mixture in a 9 x 9 baking dish.
- Pour the batter over the blackberry mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes when crust is fully cooked