Introducing our new blueberry, raspberry, and lingonberry pie! Our pies are lovingly crafted fresh each day with a rustic, flaky and buttery crust that is sure to leave 'your baking skills' the envy of everyone. They are then loaded full of delectable organic blueberries, organic raspberries, and organic lingonberries. Our pies come shipped directly to your door and are conveniently ready to bake after a quick thaw. They are great as is, or also with a dollop of vanilla ice cream. An excellent addition to any gathering of family and friends or even just a party of one. There is no wrong time to bask in the delicious glory of our new blueberry, raspberry, and lingonberry pie. Enjoy!
Size: 9 inch deep dish pie with reusable pie pan.
Servings: 8-10 slices.
Thaw time: 3-4 hours at room temperature.
Total baking time: 1 hour 10 minutes.
Cooling time: 60-90 minutes.
Baking Temps: 350-450’F.
- Preheat oven to 450’F.
- Cut 3-4 tiny slits in the top of the pie to let it breath during baking.
- Brush one small well beaten egg wash over whole pie (optional).
- Sprinkle with sugar (optional).
- Place pie on cookie sheet. Place on center rack and bake for 20 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350’F and bake for an additional 40-50 minutes.
- Pie is done when it begins to bubble over and has a golden crust.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 60-90 minutes.
- Top with your favorite ice cream and enjoy!
Filling: organic blueberries, organic raspberries, and wild lingonberries, organic sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice, organic cinnamon.
Crust: Organic flour, unsalted butter (milk), water, egg and lemon juice
FREE Shipping on orders over $125