Try our fresh frozen organic aronia berries today!
Aronia berries, also known as black chokeberries, are slowly becoming popular in the USA in recent years due to their exceptional health benefits. You may find powders, juices, etc. but we believe the healthiest way to eat them is raw. Raw organic aronia berries have over 3 times the antioxidants of blueberries. Studies also show organic aronia berries help regulate blood sugar, reduce blood pressure and reduce cholesterol among many other benefits. Although extremely popular in Europe for over 50 years, aronia berries grow exceptionally well in the northern US climate. Aronia berries are good producers and aren’t as susceptible to bugs as other berries making them an excellent berry to grow organically. Our organic aronia berries are similar in size to blueberries with a deeper darker blackish blue color. Aronia berries have a good mild flavor making them perfect for juicing or smoothies. Overall ORAC is 3-4 times higher than blueberries.
- Organic aronia berries are extremely rich in anthocyanins, two in particular that have great anti-inflammatory effects in the body.
- Human trials showed a 25% reduction of the most dangerous of all cholesterol, Oxidized Low-density lipoprotein (ox-LDL), following the consumption of Aronia.
- Studies show aronia berries to be beneficial for many common diseases including Alzheimer’s, high blood pressure, colon cancer, high Cholesterol, heart disease and diabetes.
- Smoothies, juice, or with yogurt, granola or oatmeal
- Raw organic aronia berries- Organically Grown in the USA