Dried Organic Tart Cherries
We’ve taken the finest Washington tart cherries and dried them naturally without added sugars or oils (most other dried cherries on the market are processed with additives.) It takes six to eight pounds of tart cherries to make one pound of dried cherries. Enjoy them as a snack or toss into your favorite salad or dessert recipe. Dried organic tart cherries are naturally healthy and high in antioxidants for the body. Tart cherries contain anthocyanins which help promote joint health to help manage arthritis and gout. Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD) compounds help neutralize free radicals associated with diseases, protect artery walls from plaque build-up, and support heart function. Dried organic tart cherries contain antioxidants for your mind and melatonin for brain function and healthy sleep patterns. Research has also linked tart cherries to anti-inflammatory properties, reduced pain from gout and arthritis and an extensive list of heart health benefits. Recent studies even suggest tart cherries can help reduce post-exercise muscle and joint pain. Today, there are more than 50 studies specifically on tart cherries and scientists continue to uncover new and important benefits of one of today’s hottest super fruits.
** Raw - 100% berries with no sugar or oils added
- Tart cherries are abundant in anthocyanins. This phytonutrient, a type of flavonoid which may help soothe arthritis symptoms and ease muscle pain.
- Tart cherries are an excellent source of antioxidants which help boost the immune system and promote over all health.
- Organic cherries contain melatonin which is known to help aid in sleep.
- Salads, Oatmeal, Granola, Tea, Trail Mix, baking- (muffins, scones, cookies, etc.)
- Raw organic tart cherries- Product of USA- Washington State
FREE Shipping on orders over $125