Try our easy to make gourmet Wild Salmon with Wild Red Huckleberries!
1 Wild Salmon Portions (6oz each)
1 teaspoons Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper to Taste
1 cup Chicken Broth
1 cup Wild Red Huckleberries or lingonberries
2 tablespoons Red Wine
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Rinse salmon with water and put in an oiled baking dish.
- Drizzle olive oil over salmon and garnish with salt and pepper.
- Bring the broth to a boil and remove from heat.
- Add thawed red huckleberries and red wine to broth and stir.
- Pour mixture over salmon and place in the oven.
- Bake appx. 10-15 mins or until easily flaked with fork.
**We recommend using a thermometer to gauge the ideal inner heat of the fish which is right around 135’F**