Try our rustic Wild Blackberry Cobbler!
1/2 lb butter
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 1/4 tbsp baking powder
1 1/2 cups milk
1.5 lbs (1 bag or 5 cups) Wild Mountain Blackberries
1 1/2 cups sugar
- Melt the butter and put in medium mixing bowl.
- Combine all other batter ingredients into the bowl and mix well.
- Place the wild blackberries and sugar in another bowl and mix well.
- Place wild blackberry mixture in a 9 x 9 baking dish.
- Pour the batter over the blackberry mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes when crust is fully cooked