- Cooking spray
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 (1 pound) fillet black cod, bones removed
- ⅓ pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add and mix the lime juice, brown sugar, vinegar, and soy sauce until thickened. (Approx. 5 minutes)
- Spray the bottom of a casserole dish with cooking spray and prepare the black cod inside. Pour the thickened sauce over the fish and arrange the halved tomatoes around the fish.
- Cover the pan with an oven-safe lid and cook for approximately 10 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.