Cookie Crust Ingredients:
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups finely chopped Organic Rhubarb
- 2 cups organic strawberries
- Combine ingredients for crust and press into bottom of 11″ x 7″ baking pan. Bake at 350’F for 12 minutes
- Combine first 4 of filling ingredients
- Add Organic Strawberries and Rhubarb.
- Pour over warm crust. Bake at 350’F for 35-40 minutes. Test with wooden toothpick. Insert in center of baked bars to see if it comes out clean, Cool on rack.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired