Grilled Garlic Halibut
Treat your taste buds with this delicious Grilled Garlic Halibut recipe!
- 2 1/4 Tbsp of brown sugar
- 2 1/4 Tbsp of butter
- 1 Tbsp of lemon juice
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp fresh minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp of pepper (or to taste)
- Olive (for the grill)
- 3 x 6 ounce Wild Alaskan Halibut fillets
- In a small saucepan mix together the brown sugar, butter, lemon juice, soy sauce, minced garlic and pepper
- Cook on a low medium heat and stir until butter is melted
- Use the olive oil to lightly grease the grill rack
- Cover Alaskan Halibut and cook on a medium heat while frequently basting until flaky (ideal halibut temperature is 145’F)
- Serve and enjoy!
Leave a Comment