- 3 cups of wild huckleberries
- 4 cups of organic sliced peaches
- 1 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup cold butter or margarine
- Mix fruit in a 9” 14” baking dish.
- For topping, in a medium bowl combine the oats, brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle crumble topping over fruit.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 30-35 minutes or until fruit is tender and topping is golden. Best served with vanilla ice cream.
Ready in 30 minutes
Makes 6 servings