Try our fantastically spiced Cajun Grilled Cod!
- 2 x 6 Ounce Wild Alaskan Cod Fillets
- 2 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper
- A dash of sea salt (to taste)
- A dash of fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp chives
- Olive oil
- Heat grill to medium and lightly oil grate
- Season both sides of the Alaskan Cod fillets with Cajun seasoning, lemon pepper, sea salt and fresh ground black pepper; set Cod aside
- Over medium heat, heat butter in a saucepan; slowly stir in lemon juice and chives; cook for about 3 minutes
- Place Cod Fillets on oiled grate and cook about 3 minutes each side while continually basting with butter mixture (ideal Cod temperature is 145’F)
- Plate and serve!