- 2.5 cups organic frozen strawberries
- 2 frozen sliced bananas
- 2 tablespoons organic acai powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice), plus more as needed
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seed butter
- ½ to 1 tablespoon honey
- Sliced fresh fruit (bananas, strawberries, raspberries)
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Dried goji berries
- Chia seeds
- Add the frozen fruits, acai powder, almond milk, sunflower seed butter, and honey to a blender. Blend until creamy and smooth, adding extra almond milk as needed to get the blender running. Aim for a frozen-yogurt consistency (it should be thicker than a smoothie).
- Spoon the acai mixture into bowls and top with sliced fruit, a drizzle of honey, and the optional toppings.