Troll caught and flash frozen in Alaska’s pristine ice cold waters, wild Alaskan silver salmon may be the perfect main dish to serve any time of the year. We hand select only the best fish which is flash frozen within minutes of the catch to ensure premium quality. Each wild silver salmon filet (also know as coho salmon) is perfectly portioned for your enjoyment. No matter how you prepare your silver salmon, family and friends will always come back for more while praising your efforts in preparing that special dish. Wild Alaskan silver salmon has a nice mild flavor, is rich in omega 3s and is most often the choice of salmon connoisseurs as well as just plain salmon lovers. While many populations of wild salmon in the Pacific Northwest are endangered, our wild salmon is harvested sustainably, ensuring salmon for generations to come. Ships Frozen.
- Just one serving of wild Alaskan silver salmon contains your daily recommended amount of vitamin D. It helps promote over all health and may help reduce the risk if everything from certain cancers to rheumatoid arthritis and heart disease.
- High amounts of omega-3 found in wild Alaskan salmon help promote excellent brain function and memory and may help reduce the symptoms of dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- Salmon is an excellent source of protein with roughly 34 grams per each 6 oz portion. Protein is an extremely important building block for a healthy body. It helps your body heal after injury, protects bone health and helps maintains muscle mass during weight loss and the aging process.
- With an enormous store of B vitamins, eating Alaskan salmon is a great way to help boost your energy and ward of heart disease.
- Astaxanthin found in salmon is a powerful antioxidant compound that gives salmon its red pigment. Astaxanthin is known to help reduce the risk of heart disease as well as protecting the brain and nervous system from inflammation
**4oz Boneless/Skin-on Portions
**Sustainably harvested in the USA
** Troll caught & frozen at sea Salmon