Try our exquisite wild Alaskan halibut today! In season now!
Pure white, mild and flaky, wild Alaskan halibut is a favorite for seafood lover’s everywhere. It is easily the glorious center piece of countless entrees around the world. Our wild Alaskan halibut comes from the pure glacial waters of Southeastern Alaska in a region world famous for having the highest quality halibut. Caught with the use of long lines by some of our favorite old time fisherman, these fish can grow to several hundred pounds. We choose to limit our halibut size to around 40 lbs or less because those have the best flavor. Our wild Alaskan halibut comes in 6oz boneless portions with both skin on and skin off available. Extremely rich in omega-3 fatty acids, eating wild Alaskan halibut may help decrease the risk of an irregular heartbeat, while reducing triglyceride levels and slowing growth of plaque in the arteries. This versatile gem can be cooked in a plethora of delicious ways from BBQ, to saute or baking. Red or blue huckleberries work magnificently for a topping sauce! There is no wrong way to enjoy our halibut. Shipped frozen straight to your door. Treat yourself and your loved one’s to a healthy and delicious bite to eat. Enjoy!
- A 6oz serving of wild Alaskan halibut has roughly 36% of your daily recommended phosphorus needs. Phosphorus helps maintain everything from strong bones and teeth, to a healthy metabolism and higher energy levels.
- With just one 6 oz serving providing 36% of your daily recommended intake for vitamin B6 and and 91% for vitamin B12, wild Alaskan halibut is a great choice for helping prevent cardiovascular disease, while promoting healthy neurological function, DNA production and normal brain function.
- Wild Alaskan halibut is an excellent source of calcium which is an important building block to helping maintain both strong bones and a healthy heart.
- With over 100% of your daily recommended amount of selenium, eating wild Alaskan skin On Halibut may help prevent certain cancers, defend against viruses and heart disease while helping ease symptoms associated with serious conditions such as asthma.
- Feeling low on energy? Eating halibut is a smart way to boost your iron levels, which helps eradicate symptoms of fatigue due to iron deficiency.
**6oz Boneless/ skin on and skin off portions available
**Sustainably harvested in the USA