Try our fruity affair smoothie pack today!
Our wildly delicious and nutritious fruity affair smoothie cups contain a specially formulated variety of fruits to help keep your immune system strong and healthy. Each cup includes chia, oats and flax along with organically grown strawberries, pineapple and banana as well as wild blueberries, that are hand picked at peak ripeness to ensure ultimate flavor and nutritional value. Simply fill your cup with your favorite liquid base (we love orange juice or almond milk – or both!) and blend until desired thickness (for a thicker consistency add a touch less and for a thinner consistency add a touch more). Then pour the contents back into your cup and replace the lid for a quick, easy and delicious snack for at home or on the go. You don’t have to be fruity to enjoy a zesty fruity affair smoothie cup! Our frozen fruit smoothies leave you with more time each day to do what you need to get done. Shipped frozen straight to your door. Enjoy!
Each pack will include 6 x 16oz fruity affair smoothie cups.
Ingredients: Wild blueberry, organic strawberry, organic pineapple, organic banana, oats, chia, flax
- The anthocyanins found in blueberries help preserve vision and can slow vision loss.
- Eating blueberries regularly helps promote memory retention and learning.
- Blueberries can help with diarrhea and constipation issues.
- Blueberries may help decreases risk of heart disease, diabetes and obesity.
- Organic blueberries are known to help promote a healthy complexion and hair, increased energy, and overall lower weight.
- Wild organic blueberries are an antioxidant rich super fruit and studies show may help prevent cancer-causing cell damage of the body.
- Wild organic blueberries help protect the body and brain from oxidative stress and may reduce the effects of Alzheimer disease or dementia.
- Blueberries also contain tannins, which act as astringents in the digestive system and help to reduce inflammation in the body.
- Organic strawberries are rich in fiber and help the body absorb key nutrients.
- Strawberries help stabilize blood glucose levels and thus are good for diabetics.
- With only 50 calories, one cup of strawberries contains 160% of the recommended daily value for vitamin C.
- Due to their high potassium content, strawberries are recommended to those with high blood pressure to help negate the effects of sodium in the body. A low potassium intake is just as big of a risk factor in developing high blood pressure as a high sodium intake.
- Pineapples are extremely high in Vitamin C which helps aid in immune function and over all good health.
- Pineapples are an excellent source of Manganese, a trace mineral which is important for energy production and bone health.
- The high amounts of Vitamin C and other minerals may help ward off age related macular degeneration.
- Banana’s are a good source of magnesium which is an essential nutrient that helps the body absorb calcium for better bone health and also helps activate vitamin D in the kidney which is essential for healthy bones as well. Optimal magnesium intake is associated with a lower risk of osteoporosis in post menopausal women.
- With 3 grams of fiber for each medium sized banana, they are a good source of fiber which has been linked to digestive health and weight loss.
- Banana’s are an excellent source of potassium which is linked to heart health and blood pressure control. A potassium rich diet may help lower blood pressure and is associated with an up to 27% lower risk of heart disease.
- Banana’s are an antioxidant rich treat that are a particularly good source of dopamine and catechins which are known to have a link to a reduced risk of heart disease and degenerative illnesses.