Fresh Morel Mushrooms
$ 199.99 – $ 349.99
Our delicious fresh morel mushrooms and wild foraged and hand picked daily here in the Pacific Northwest, then shipped overnight to your door for maximum freshness and flavor. Morels are a true wild treasure.
Our wild fresh morel mushrooms are foraged here in the great Northwest by our intrepid pickers. Our diligent foragers set our each spring to find these tiny and rare morsels up mountain sides in the Cascade Mountains. The fresh morel mushroom season is very short typically lasting only a few weeks in April or May. Many pickers have their own secret patches that have been passed down from generation to generation and are closely guarded secrets. Our delicious morel mushrooms are handpicked daily and shipped overnight to guarantee maximum freshness. Wild morels have a wonderful earthy flavor making them one of the most sought after mushrooms of all. Top chefs around the world love to put fresh morel mushrooms on their menu each spring. We have blonde morels, grey morels, natural morels and conica morels all available depending on the time of the season. Please note morels loose weight quickly. We ship our morels at the specific weight ordered but they may have slight shrinkage over shipping. All our morels are top grade and we guarantee them to arrive fresh in good condition. We do recommend rinsing the fresh morel mushrooms in warm water or salt water before using them. Our favorite way to cook them is simply sauteing them with fresh garlic, white wine and soy sauce. Try our delicious Fresh Morel Mushrooms today! **Price includes overnight shipping.
- Morel mushrooms grow outdoors in the sunlight making them an excellent source of Vitamin D. Mushrooms are able to convert sunlight into Vitamin D after they are picked.
- Morel mushrooms are also a rich in dietary fiber and are low in both saturated and unsaturated fat. Dietary fiber helps stimulate digestion, relieving constipation problems.
- The B vitamins found abundantly in wild mushrooms help the immune system, support nerve and heart health and help break down blood sugars in the body among other things.
- Morel mushrooms are a good source of B vitamins, protein, copper, potassium, zinc and selenium. All essential minerals to a healthy diet.
- Mushrooms are also a rich in dietary fiber and are low in both saturated and unsaturated fat. Dietary fiber helps stimulate digestion, relieving constipation problems.
- The B vitamins found abundantly in wild mushrooms help the immune system, support nerve and heart health and help break down blood sugars in the body amongst other things.
100% raw wild morels
Preparing your wild morels for cooking:
- Take as many of your morels as you are going to use for your meal and place them in boiling salt water.
- Boil for 2-3 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Once they are done boiling rinse your morels under cold fresh water (pay special attention to the hollow stem as well as nooks and crannies)
- Once they are thoroughly rinsed place your morels on a paper towel or in a colander to dry.(You can squeeze out excess water first if you wish)
- They are now ready to cook.
Storage: Keep in a paper bag or box in the refrigerator for 7-10 days. Uneaten morels can be frozen or dried to save for later.
Product of the USA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.