Try our fresh frozen organic black raspberries today!
Our fresh frozen organic black raspberries are grown organically and sustainably in the Great Northwest each summer. They are carefully harvested by hand and flash frozen at the peak of ripeness to help lock in the exceptional nutritional value and flavor. Related to the more common red raspberry, black raspberries have a softer, sweet and mild flavor. Black raspberries are very popular for smoothies, pies, jams or by the handful out of the bag. Black raspberries are known to be high in anthocyanins, powerful antioxidants that provide exceptional nutritional value. Black raspberries are being studies extensively for their health benefits for things like cancer prevention and lower risk of other diseases. Preliminary studies show black raspberries are amazing at fighting cancerous tumors in the body. Our fresh frozen black raspberries are extremely delicate so they may crumble slightly but they are delicious and healthy berries. Whether you enjoy black raspberries for their great nutritional values or love their delicious flavor, you can now buy fresh frozen black raspberries online and have them shipped to the door.
Antioxidant (ORAC) Score 7,700 (uMTE/100g)
- Organic black raspberries are extremely high in anthocyanins which are thought to help prevent many different diseases.
- Studies at Ohio State University showed a 60–80 % reduction in colon tumors in rats fed a diet with black raspberries added.
- Studies at Ohio State University showed an 80% reduction in esophageal cancers in mice fed a 5-10% diet of black raspberries.
- Black raspberries are an excellent source of ellagic acid which is a phenolic compound known to have potent anti-carcinogen, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties.
- Trying to lose weight? Did you know that 1 cup of black raspberries is packed with a great amount of fiber, has 2 grams of protein and only 60 calories (as well as a delicious flavor!)
- Smoothies, juice, jams, pies, salads