Our Fresh Frozen Boysenberries are now here!! Boysenberries are big, juicy, tart berries in the blackberry family. Boysenberries are actually a cross between a blackberry and a raspberry. Boysenberries are grown and picked here in the Northwest each summer at their peak of ripeness. The boysenberries are then flash frozen to lock in their wonderful blackberry flavor. Order our frozen boysenberries online and have them shipped frozen to your door. Enjoy our Fresh Frozen Boysenberries in your favorite pie or other dessert today! Our boysenberries are packed in a 1.5lb bag which is approx. 6 cups of berries or will make 1 pie per 1.5 lbs. Enjoy these delicious, antioxidant rich berries today.
Antioxidant (ORAC) Score 4,200 (uMTE/100g)
- Boysenberries are full of natural antioxidants, anthocyanins, which help to maintain healthy brain cells and protect against oxidative damage that leads to brain aging and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Boysenberries help play a role in boosting memory.
- Boysenberries are rich in anthocyanins which appear to have anti-inflammatory and cancer inhibitory benefits
- Boysenberries are are a great source of fiber which helps keep your arteries and intestines clean and healthy.
- Boysenberries are a good source of folate which is a b Vitamin that helps promote energy production and cell formation. The recommended daily intake amount of folate is 400 micrograms. For pregnant women the recommended amount is 600-800 micrograms due to its ability to reduce certain types of nervous system and birth defects.
- Jams, Jellies, Syrups, Pies