Try our Dried Reishi Antler Mushrooms today!
Our dried organic reishi antler mushrooms are artisan grown in the Great Pacific Northwest. They are hand-picked at peak ripeness then immediately air dried without the use of additives or preservatives. Our reishi antler’s are a specific form of reishi that is the result of unique growing conditions. They look different to most varieties that people are familiar with but are in fact the same as large ‘conch’ or fan shaped reishi mushrooms. Also known by its Chinese name ‘Ling Zhi’ the reishi mushroom is a true antioxidant powerhouse. Often referred to as the ‘herb of spiritual potency’, the reishi has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years. Primarily it was used as a “wellness” tonic to support immune health as well as treat a plethora of ailments ranging from inflammation and stress to hormonal imbalances. Modern medicine has also studied the benefits of reishi mushrooms. The health properties of this amazing mushroom have been shown to reduce blood pressure, aid in weight loss, improve nervous system function and even help prevent cancer and diabetes. In fact, it is so potent that the Japanese government officially lists it as an actual cancer treatment. Reishi mushrooms have a bitter flavor to them so we recommend making them into a tea or tincture. The tea is bitter and amber tinted but makes a great addition to chai or other teas. We recommend adding a dash of honey with cinnamon or ginger. Enjoy!
- Dried organic reishi antler mushrooms have excellent anti-inflammatory properties that are known to help reduce symptoms of rheumatism and asthma as well as lowering the risk of cancer.
- Reishi mushrooms are known to improve heart function and reduce blood pressure.
- Research suggests that antioxidants found in reishi mushrooms may lower symptoms of diabetes, fatigue and hormonal imbalance.
- Reishi mushrooms are anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. This means that they offer protection from microbial infection, viruses and fungal infections.
- Vitamin C found in reishi mushrooms helps support immune health and boost function.
- Reishi mushrooms are known to reduce histamine in the body thus reducing symptoms of allergic reactions.
- Properties within reishi mushrooms are known to help promote sleep.