Our dried organic tart cherries are made from the finest organic tart cherries that are dried naturally without added sugars or oils (which most other dried cherries are processed with.) It takes six to eight pounds of tart cherries to make one pound of dried cherries but we think you will agree they make the perfect snack, or salad addition… really… we can find dozens of ways to enjoy this super fruit. Not only are our dried organic dark tart cherries naturally healthy, but they are also high in antioxidants for your Body: Anthocyanins promote joint health to help manage arthritis and gout. Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD) compounds help neutralize free radicals associated with diseases, protect artery walls from plaque build-up and support heart function. Dried organic tart cherries contain antioxidants for your mind and melatonin for brain function and healthy sleep patterns. Research has also linked tart cherries to anti-inflammatory properties, reduced pain from gout and arthritis and an extensive list of heart health benefits. Recent studies even suggest tart cherries can help reduce post-exercise muscle and joint pain. Today, there are more than 50 studies specifically on tart cherries and scientists continue to uncover new and important benefits of one of today’s hottest Super Fruit.
** Raw – 100% berries with no sugar or oils added
- Tart cherries are abundant in anthocyanin’s. This is a phytonutrient, a type of flavonoid which may help soothe arthritis symptoms and ease muscle pain.
- Our dried organic tart cherries are an excellent source of antioxidants which help boost the immune system and promote over all health.
- Organic cherries contain melatonin which is known to help aid in sleep.
- Salads, Oatmeal, Granola, Tea, Trail Mix, baking- (muffins, scones, cookies, etc.)
- Raw organic Dark Tart Cherries- Product of USA- Washington State