Try our delicious hand made bumbleberry pie!
Never again will you have to settle for just one kind of berry in your pie. Introducing our new bumbleberry pie! Our pies are lovingly crafted fresh each day with a rustic, flaky and buttery crust that is sure to leave ‘your baking skills’ the envy of everyone. They are then loaded full of delectable organic red raspberries, organic blueberries and gourmet marionberries which have all been hand harvested in the Great Pacific Northwest. Our pies come shipped directly to your door and are conveniently ready to bake after a quick thaw. They are great as is, or also with a dollop of vanilla ice cream. An excellent addition to any gathering of family and friends or even just a party of one. There is no wrong time to bask in the delicious glory of the bumbleberry pie. Enjoy!
Size: 9 Inch deep dish pie with reusable pie pan
Total baking Time: 80 mins
Baking Temps: 350-450’F
- Preheat oven to 450’F
- Brush one small well beaten egg wash over whole pie (optional)
- Sprinkle with sugar (optional)
- Place pie on center rack and set timer for 25 minutes
- Reduce oven to 350’F and bake for an additional 50-60 minutes
- Pie is done when it begins to bubble over and has a golden crust